The Oregon Association for Court Administration (OACA) publishes a quarterly newsletter for the
membership of approximately 200 court employees. Issues are sent out prior to each conference
and after each conference, they are also posted on the OACA website.
OACA will accept commercial advertising that meets the following criteria.
1. All advertisements are subject to the approval of the ECHO, Resolution and By-laws Vice
President and Committee members for content and layout. Any rejection may be appealed to
the OACA Board by submitting the appeal in writing within 10 days of notification of rejection.
2. All advertisements submitted for publication must be accompanied by payment in full.
Charges are as follows:
• 1/4 page = $50.00 per single issue or $180.00 year (10% savings)
• 1/2 page = $75.00 per single issue or $255.00 year (15% savings)
• Full page = $100.00 per single issue or $320.00 year (20% savings)
3. All advertisements submitted for publication must be compatible with Microsoft Publisher,
submitted via e-mail and sized as follows (may be scaled-to-fit for page margins):
• 1/4 page = 3.5 “ wide x 4.5" high
• 1/2 page = 5.5" wide x 7.5" high
• Full page = 8.5" wide x 11" high
4. Deadline Date to submit ‘Advertising Agreement’:
ECHO Edition Submission Deadline
Pre-Conference (February) February 4, 2022
Post-Conference (May) May 6, 2022
Pre-Conference (August) July 29, 2022
Post-Conference (November) October 28, 2022
OACA invites you to place your advertisements for professional goods and services of interest to
our membership in the newsletter. If you are interested in advertising please complete the
ECHO advertisement application.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Jamie Rhodes at firstname.lastname@example.org or
by phone at 503-864-2451.